Terms of Service
This website is operated by Driclad Pool Technology Pty Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Driclad Pool Technology Pty Ltd. Driclad Pool Technology Pty Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Driclad Pool Technology Pty Ltd adhere to the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS). These are a set of standards that must be followed when accepting, storing, processing and transmitting customer’s credit card information. The following requirements are followed by Driclad Pool Technology Pty Ltd for PCI compliance:
1. Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data
2. Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters. Always change vendor-supplied defaults before installing a system on your network
3. Protect stored cardholder data
4. Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks. Use strong cryptography and security protocols
5. Use and regularly update antivirus software. Make sure that your antivirus software remains current and actively running
6. Develop and maintain security systems and applications
7. Restrict access to cardholder data by business employees on a need-to-know basis only
8. Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access
9. Restrict physical access to cardholder data
10. Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
11. Regularly test security systems and processes
12. Maintain a policy that addresses information security
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.